Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Limit interruptions from office visitors
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Grow your ability to delegate
- The best benefit of being organized?
- The ultimate office gift exchange
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- Is Email a Friend or Foe?
- The job’s not making you fat: Habits for a healthy workplace
Tag Archives: new hires
A new employee who’s young might have useful knowledge about social media, the latest technology or the newest trends popular among your youngest customers. A new employee who’s been in the working world for a while might have wisdom about your competitors’ strategies, alternative methods for common tasks or more efficient programs. You certainly want to make the most of that knowledge and wisdom, if it’s there. But don’t forget to seek out the insight that all your new employees will have: insight into the hiring process … Continue reading
This is a guest article by Kate Benson, president of Martens & Heads! Innovation is the name of the game in many industries, certainly in all of those that we at Martens & Heads! recruit for. Innovation fosters new products, … Continue reading