Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 reasons people multitask in your meetings
- Mastering Life Balance: Achieving Greatness at Home and at Work
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Quick tips to maintain your to-do’s
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Composing your to-do list: Tackle the bigger challenges earlier in the day
- Time to reinvent yourself? How to re-strategize for 2013
- The 21-day mental detox
Tag Archives: negotiating
I used to dread negotiating anything, until I discovered that even a sweet little old lady can be a successful deal maker. My husband says that he never saw his grandmother buy anything without winning something extra in the deal. Granny became my inspiration after I saw her in action a few times. My confidence grew as I discovered these three techniques of successful negotiators … Continue reading