Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Are You Presenting a Professional Image on Social Media?
- Train Your Mind to Stay on Task
- Doc’s best Rx for stress management
- 3 Tips for Practicing Mindfulness in a Multitasking Workplace: Neurologist Shares the Science Behind Its Effectiveness
- 3 strategies to revive employees’ work ethic
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- Quick tip: Always establish a priority level
- Fighting bah humbug: Driving employee motivation in stressful times
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 1)
- The best benefit of being organized?
Tag Archives: customer service
The following is a guest article by Catherine Ahern, Web editor of Briefings Media Group. The other day I had to go to one of my least favorite places in the world: the Department of Motor Vehicles. To be fair, the … Continue reading
Imagine an employee who literally gives a customer the shirt off his back. That’s exactly what a dispatcher at Parkwest Medical Center in Knoxville did. While on a break, Eric Saye noticed a woman who appeared to be upset, and … Continue reading
My daughter led a training session last night. She’s 10. As Girl Scout Juniors, she and a friend had to prepare and deliver a five-part lesson to teach their fellow troop members the requirements for one of their badges. With … Continue reading