Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- The best benefit of being organized?
- The ultimate office gift exchange
- One simple way to cut email volume in half
- Shorten Rambling, Unproductive Phone Calls
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- Quick tip: Don’t open your email until noon
- Grow your ability to delegate
- What’s killing your workplace productivity?
Tag Archives: customer service
The following is a guest article by Catherine Ahern, Web editor of Briefings Media Group. The other day I had to go to one of my least favorite places in the world: the Department of Motor Vehicles. To be fair, the … Continue reading
Imagine an employee who literally gives a customer the shirt off his back. That’s exactly what a dispatcher at Parkwest Medical Center in Knoxville did. While on a break, Eric Saye noticed a woman who appeared to be upset, and … Continue reading
My daughter led a training session last night. She’s 10. As Girl Scout Juniors, she and a friend had to prepare and deliver a five-part lesson to teach their fellow troop members the requirements for one of their badges. With … Continue reading