The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Time to reinvent yourself? How to re-strategize for 2013
- The mission statement test
- Establish a long-term career plan
- 10 questions to improve your productivity
- 5 simple ways to deal with workplace stress
- 18-Minute Productivity Boost
- You’re it: Improving the rules of phone tag
- Quick Tip: Use End-of-the-Day Time Wisely