The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Shorten Rambling, Unproductive Phone Calls
- One simple way to cut email volume in half
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Quick tip: Don’t open your email until noon
- What’s killing your workplace productivity?
- The ultimate office gift exchange
- The 21-day mental detox
- When the Biggest Problem is the People