The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- The ultimate office gift exchange
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters
- Grow your ability to delegate
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 1)
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- 5 simple ways to deal with workplace stress
- 3 strategies to revive employees’ work ethic
- Devote your time to meaningful work