The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Your Brand Helping or Hurting You As You Climb Your Way to the Top? 5 Ways You Could Be Destroying Your Promotion Opportunities
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Shorten Rambling, Unproductive Phone Calls
- Don’t be the one who drops the ball
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Grow your ability to delegate
- 10 questions to improve your productivity
- Train Your Mind to Stay on Task
- Wise words from female executives