The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Provide Foolproof Instructions
- Don't Let Good Ideas Die
- Grow your ability to delegate
- The best benefit of being organized?
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Remembering All Those We Lost on 9/11/01
- Invest in your staff's potential
- Three Ways to Stop Your Job from Ruining Your Life
- Don’t expect a card Monday
- 3 strategies to revive employees’ work ethic