The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Wise words from female executives
- Quick Tip: Rework Your Call to Action
- The argument for writing it down
- The power of a template
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters
- Spot-Check Status
- Why your business needs balance: men and women
- 3 simple ways to botch your awards program
- Morning Routine Checklist