The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Score a win at the office with March Madness
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters
- Don’t Overdo Details on To-do Lists
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Quit causing confusion with your emails
- Is your EQ and high as your IQ?
- Grow your ability to delegate
- 7 ways self-regulation is a predictor of job success
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon