The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Proven Management Techniques That Work in Any Business: Identify the ‘Influencers’ on Your Front Lines, CEO Advises
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Set Up a Calendar that Works
- Conquer Fear to Tackle a Big Project
- Grow your ability to delegate
- The best benefit of being organized?
- 7 apps to organize your info
- What’s killing your workplace productivity?
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 1)