The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- The best benefit of being organized?
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 1)
- 10 questions to improve your productivity
- Wise words from female executives
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- 5 Essential Building Blocks for a Thriving Work Culture: It’s All Premised on Having the Right Players, Says ‘Coolest Young Entrepreneur’
- To-do lists and your email inbox
- 3 Tips for Practicing Mindfulness in a Multitasking Workplace: Neurologist Shares the Science Behind Its Effectiveness
- Maximize efficiency by organizing your day and resisting temptations
- Quick Tip: Use End-of-the-Day Time Wisely