The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Never send these emails on Friday afternoon
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Grow your ability to delegate
- 7 apps to organize your info
- Don’t be the one who drops the ball
- The top 5 pitfalls that derail corporate decision making
- The mission statement test
- Identify and overcome 6 time wasters