The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick tip: Always establish a priority level
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Train Your Mind to Stay on Task
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- The best benefit of being organized?
- 3 Tips for Practicing Mindfulness in a Multitasking Workplace: Neurologist Shares the Science Behind Its Effectiveness
- 3 strategies to revive employees’ work ethic
- Wise words from female executives
- Assign Homework Before Meetings
- Eliminate clutter in 2014 with 3 practices