The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Grow your ability to delegate
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 1)
- Wise words from female executives
- Are you planting ‘temporary tree’ solutions?
- The NEW Time Management Model (Part 2)
- 4 Ways To Raise Productivity
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Assign Homework Before Meetings