The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Eliminate 6 Bad Meeting Behaviors
- Grow your ability to delegate
- Become a mentally tough leader
- The 21-day mental detox
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Time to reinvent yourself? How to re-strategize for 2013
- Organize your office completely