The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- Successful delegation benefits both employees and the organization
- Wise words from female executives
- The best benefit of being organized?
- Mastering Life Balance: Achieving Greatness at Home and at Work
- The mission statement test
- Grow your ability to delegate
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- Is Your Brand Helping or Hurting You As You Climb Your Way to the Top? 5 Ways You Could Be Destroying Your Promotion Opportunities
- Shorten Rambling, Unproductive Phone Calls
- Format Efficient Progress Reports