The next time you are asked to join a meeting you feel you don’t need to attend—especially if you are running short on time—ask the organizer to send you the agenda. Add your thoughts and comments and then send them back to the organizer to share with the group. Note: This works only if your presence at the meeting isn’t critical.
Featured Product: Meeting Makeover
Learn the process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient, effective, worthwhile meetings! Learn more!
The Complete Productivity Library
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 techniques to become a confident negotiator
- The best benefit of being organized?
- The 21-day mental detox
- What to Say to a Procrastinator
- 5 time sucks I avoid
- The ultimate office gift exchange
- Relax Already! For Dummies® Shares Ten Habits of Highly Effective Stress Managers
- Wise words from female executives
- Putting the human back in human resources
- Morning Routine Checklist