To do the right things, first you must identify what those actions are. Productivity coach Bruce Lee recommends regularly asking yourself these questions:
- How well does my use of time match my priorities?
- What am I doing that doesn’t really need to be done?
- What am I doing that could/should be done by someone else?
- What major things should I be concerned about in my department, and in what sequence should I tackle them?
- What three things should I be doing to further my career?
- What should I focus on next week in order to move toward my personal goals?
- What process can I follow to solve the problem I am facing?
- What future problems can I avoid?
- What am I doing that wastes time of others?
- What is the next action I must take toward my goal?
Join Bruce for an intense two-day Productivity Training Camp in June and discover how to become a master of time management.
You will discover how to get more done, in less time, with less stress!